• Built in Automatic Canceller
• Built in Load Equalizer III
• Front run & turn signal for single filament bulbs, Halogen bulbs and
• Rear run, brake and turn signal functions like our “Illuminator™”
• Emergency flashers without heating up
• Cancels at any time (quick lane changes)
#29 ILL-PRO-III-M Illuminator™ Pro III
Metric - Now with 2 independent wires for indicators in dash updating and
making obsolete earlier designed modules. Fits all Metric & European bikes
except BMWs, or any bike with integrated
brake systems & Hondas that uses the turn signal switch to turn off and on
front running lights.
NEW for 2011!
Now works for VTX Models Click
Illuminator™ FOR METRIC AND EUROPEAN BIKES
Triple your visibility from the rear! Now,
for Metric and European motorcycle riders that want to be seen in traffic!
Install a set of red lenses or custom turn signals with red lenses, and you
will now have 3 running lights and 3 brake lights. Blip your turn signal
switch and you maintain your turn signal function, while the other side
remains a running light, or if you are braking,
a brake light . Comes with easy to follow instructions and wire connectors
for all Metric and European makes and models.
you intend to use your stock signal, make sure you can get red lenses or
clear lenses with red LED inserts. Will not fit BMW’s, or any other
Motorcycle with an integrated brake system.
• Fits: Aprilia, Buell, Ducati,
Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph & Yamaha Motorcycles
• Triples your visibility from the rear!
• Easy to follow step by step instructions, color code and connectors
• Works with Incandescent, Halogen bulbs and LEDs too
#30 MET-ILL Metric Illuminator™ Module
Designed for sport bike riders, this module turns your dual taillights and
stop lights into turn signals as well. Now you can have that clean sleek
stealth look by removing those unsightly turn signals. Your right and left
taillight will become right and left turn signals as well. Check with local
law enforcement to make sure this is legal in your state.
• Fits Aprilia, Buell, Ducati,
Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Triumph and Yamaha with factory dual rear tail
• Solid state and made in the USA
• Works with Incandescent, Halogen & LEDs
• Easy to follow step by step instructions and all necessary connectors
• Does not fit motorcycles with integrated brake system
#32 ILL-SPT Illuminator™ SPORT
EQUALIZER II METRIC (FOR HONDAS)
This Load Equalizer is designed specifically for Honda Motorcycles. We have
designed this Module to not overheat,
should you forget to cancel your signal and ride 17 miles with your turn
signal flashing. This is based on our original style Load Equalizer that is
economical yet bullet proof. Once your location is chosen, this Module
installs easily within mere minutes.
• Runs custom Incandescent small
turn signals, Halogen and LEDs too. Runs mixed front & rear.
• American made with quality components
• Measures 2 - 7/8” long X 1- 3/8” wide X 7/8” deep
• Includes wire connectors and simple diagram
#33 LE-02-M Load Equalizer II for Honda
ADJUSTABLE METRIC LOAD EQUALIZER
This Module is solid state and will not
get hot like resistor style Load Equalizers. This Module is compatible with
Metric and European motorcycles (except Hondas) to solve the rapid flashing
problem that occurs when custom lights or
LEDs replace factory turn signals. Compatible with virtually any of the
custom turn signals available and works great with
small Incandescent or Halogen bulbs and LEDs too. This new module produces
no heat and is intended to work on new Metric or European Motorcycles that
have the flasher circuit integrated into the ECM, rather than a stand alone
thermo or electronic flasher. This new solid state module has solved the
problem of having to use ceramic resistors that produce unwanted heat.
• Will run emergency flashers for
any amount of time
• The only load equalizer designed for parade use
• Solid state construction and waterproof
• Fits most Metric or European motorcycles (except Hondas)
* NEW - Works on the New Honda Fury's
• American made with quality components
#34 MLE-04 Metric Load Equalizer IV